Serena Current - 2nd Runner-Up
1.What is the funniest thing you believed as a child?
1. As the daughter and granddaughter of Breast Cancer survivors, I am very
passionate about my partnership with Carolina Breast Friends. I have already
raised over 2,000 dollars and love to promote my platform Support Partners.
Until there is a cure, Support Partners are there for the care. Throughout
the state, I am speaking with community groups about ways to support women
diagnosed with Breast Cancer.
2.What is the one talent you wish you had?
2. I may rock a pair of heels, but I'm just as comfortable in my cowboy boots.
I enjoy target practice with my dad and shooting my 20-gauge shotgun.
3.Other than your family, who is your biggest supporter?
3. I'm never one to back down from a challenge. Even though I've been diagnosed
with Premature Ventricular Contractions (PVCs,) I was successful in climbing
a 13,000 foot mountain last year in Buena Vista, Colorado.
4.What is the best costume you’ve ever worn for Halloween?
4. I can't a remember a time when I didn't want to be a teacher. My role model
is Anne Sullivan, who will forever be known as the miracle worker. I plan on
graduating from college with a double major in Elementary Education and
5.What song makes you 100% of the time want to dance?
5. My mother and I share a interest in event planning! Together we plan,
coordinate, and promote special events, ranging from non-profit fundraisers
to baby showers.